Local bike clubs, advocacy groups, and community organizations are invited to become an affiliated organization by making an annual contribution to Ride Illinois. These memberships are open to clubs and organizations that promote and share the many benefits of biking to adults and children in Illinois.
Donations in any amount are appreciated and will be used in line with Ride Illinois’ mission to make Illinois better through biking.
The benefits of a Bike Club & Community Organization membership are:
- Our annual Ride Guide is mailed to approximately 25,000 cycling enthusiasts in Illinois. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to purchase an ad in the Ride Guide.
- We alert affiliated clubs about state and local bicycling issues, and act as a resource on local advocacy efforts.
- Supplies of our Illinois Bike Law cards, BikeSafetyQuiz cards, stickers, and other materials, as requested.
- Our Upshift newsletter, as well as advocacy stories and alerts for use in their own newsletters.
- Option to share information about Ride Illinois and bike advocacy at a future club/organization meeting.
- We want to promote your programs, events, and accomplishments.
- Share your successes (and struggles) via email to email@example.com or call (630) 216-9282. We’re happy to share our expertise and enjoy collaborating with local organizations that are making a difference!
Ride Illinois appreciates the support of individual members, affiliated bike clubs and community organizations, and corporate members. To increase our influence in Springfield and elsewhere, we need the support of individuals and organizations across state.
Bike Club & Community Organization membership levels, and a list of current affiliated clubs and organizations, is available on our Affiliated Bike Clubs & Community Organizations page.
To become an affiliated club or organization, simply make a donation online or mail a check to Ride Illinois, 815 Leicester Rd #314, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.