Are you a member of a local bike club, advocacy group, or community organization? Does your organization appreciate the work that we do? If so, please become an affiliated organization by making an annual contribution to Ride Illinois.
These are the benefits of a Bike Club/Community Organization membership.
- Our annual Ride Guide is mailed to approximately 25,000 cycling enthusiasts in Illinois. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to purchase an ad in the Ride Guide.
- We alert affiliated clubs about state and local bicycling issues, and act as a resource on local advocacy efforts.
- We can provide affiliated organizations with our Illinois Bike Law cards, BikeSafetyQuiz cards, stickers, and other materials.
- We send clubs our Upshift newsletter, as well as advocacy stories and alerts for use in their own newsletters.
- We can share information about Ride Illinois and bike advocacy at a future club/organization meeting.
- Ride Illinois wants to promote your programs, events, and accomplishments. Be sure to share your successes (and struggles) via email or call us at (630) 216-9282. We’d be happy to share our expertise and want to collaborate with local organizations that are making a difference!
Ride Illinois truly appreciates the support of our members, affiliated bike clubs, other organizations, and corporate sponsors. To increase our influence in Springfield and elsewhere, we need the support of individuals and organizations across state.
Bike Club/Community Organization membership levels, and a list of current affiliated clubs and organizations, is available on our Affiliated Bike Clubs and Community Organizations page.
To become an affiliated club/organization, simply make a donation online or mail a check to Ride Illinois, 815 Leicester Rd #314, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. Email email@example.com for more information.