Spring Membership Drive
Ride Illinois’ Spring 2020 Membership Drive is officially underway! Our goal for this drive is to connect with more cyclists all over the state! By renewing your membership or becoming a member, you’ll assist our efforts towards a more bike-friendly Illinois. Improved roads and trails, favorable legislation, and education for cyclists and motorists are more important than ever!
As an added incentive, join during our Spring Membership Drive to be entered into a raffle to win a personalized cycling jersey from Life Behind Bars Cycling or unique, bike-themed art from Jen’s Art, Gifts, and Books.
Becoming a Ride Illinois member is a simple, but effective way to help make Illinois a more bicycle-friendly state. We’re advocating for better road design, creating municipal bike plans, pushing for favorable legislation, and educating tens of thousands of Illinois residents on sharing our roads so you can get out and Ride Illinois.
As a Ride Illinois member, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Our members’ newsletter Upshift
- Our popular Ride Guide with info about organized and charity rides around the midwest
- Registration discounts for the Illinois Bike Summit and the Grand Illinois Bike Tour
- Your choice of great membership premiums such as Bicycling Magazine, Ride Illinois t-shirts and jerseys, Planet Bike gear, or AAA Membership with Bicycle Roadside Assistance
- Updates and action alerts on local and statewide issues
- A strong advocacy voice in Springfield, Washington, and your town!
Explore membership levels and premiums by clicking the plus signs below, and join or renew online today!
If you’re prefer to send your membership by mail, please print, fill out, and mail the 2020 Membership Form.